iOS Developer / SDK Evangelist
mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content apps to where your audience is: on 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world. With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide and 23.01 million app downloads, we remain to be the first, the fastest, and the simplest publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps. We give you the tools to produce custom-designed and touchscreen-native documents, issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging, and web content. Our platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security, and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development. Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogues
We are looking for a talented iOS Developer to join our team in New York City. The desired candidate has strong iOS development experience, along with client facing experience as the role will also involve interfacing with our enterprise clients and our SDK community.
We’re a tightly connected team where everyone works hard together to build things our clients and their customers love. We offer a competitive salary with great benefits and you'll work with an amazing group of fun, and smart people.
- Strong iOS development experience. We’d love to see your prior work, so make sure to reference it in your application.
- Familiarity with our development stack: Gradle, Github, and Jenkins, Objective-C, Swift, and XCode.
- You love working cross-functionally with teams of other developers, designers, sales and product.
- You are a strong communicator and are equally comfortable speaking to developers and business stakeholders.
- You don't mind opportunities to travel to visit clients and be the technical voice of our client meetings.