Sales Operations Manager
mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content apps to where your audience is: on 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world.
With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide and 23.01 million app downloads, we remain to be the first, the fastest, and the simplest publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps.
We give you the tools to produce custom-designed and touchscreen-native documents, issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging, and web content. Our platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security, and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development.
Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogues
Our sales team is rapidly growing. We are looking for someone to lead this growth by driving cross functional initiatives in sales and marketing. The ideal candidate can think strategically about business problems, conduct analysis to support recommendations, and implement changes. This is a high visibility role in the organization and will be reporting to senior management.
- Lead all internal sales and marketing operational initiatives
- Analyze data to drive sales and marketing process improvements
- Manage implementation of new technical tools
- Adminster and continuously improve Salesforce.com CRM
- 1-3 years of experience at top management consulting or investment banking programs preferred
- Some software engineering background is preferred but not required. You won’t need to code but you will need to manage many technology tools and and should be inclined to learn new technologies
- Strong data analytics and experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communicator and ability to drive stakeholder consensus
- Base Salary: $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000