Sales Operations Manager
Mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content to apps on the 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world. Our mobile publishing software allows you to put your content where your audience is: on mobile. With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide, and 23.01 million app downloads – Mag+ remains the first, the fastest and most simple publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps.We give you tools for creating and delivering designed touchscreen-native documents and issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging and web content. The Mag+ platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development. Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogs
Our sales team is rapidly growing. We are looking for someone to lead this growth by driving cross functional initiatives in sales and marketing. The ideal candidate can think strategically about business problems, conduct analysis to support recommendations, and implement changes. This is a high visibility role in the organization and will be reporting to senior management.
- Lead all internal sales and marketing operational initiatives
- Analyze data to drive sales and marketing process improvements
- Manage implementation of new technical tools
- Adminster and continuously improve Salesforce.com CRM
- 1-3 years of experience at top management consulting or investment banking programs preferred
- Some software engineering background is preferred but not required. You won’t need to code but you will need to manage many technology tools and and should be inclined to learn new technologies
- Strong data analytics and experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communicator and ability to drive stakeholder consensus
- Base Salary: $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000
This is a NYC based position available immediately. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, and the chance to work with an international company that is pushing the boundaries in digital publishing.