Enterprise Account Executive
Mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content to apps on the 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world. Our mobile publishing software allows you to put your content where your audience is: on mobile. With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide, and 23.01 million app downloads – Mag+ remains the first, the fastest and most simple publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps.We give you tools for creating and delivering designed touchscreen-native documents and issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging and web content. The Mag+ platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development. Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogs
Magplus is seeking an enterprise account executive to pursue high profile, Fortune 1000 companies and top media agencies all over the globe to showcase Mag+ software products and creative services.
- Drive revenue with new enterprise clients
- Originate and maintain a steady pipeline of enterprise prospects
- Manage relationships with senior executives at large enterprises across all industry verticals
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment and ensure great client experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in direct enterprise sales or business development.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Experience with both technology and SaaS products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with an ability to work in a fast pace, high growth, dynamic environment.
- Experience building channel sales partners preferred.
- Experience selling digital content and mobile applications preferred.
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $120,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 - $240,000
- An attractive, uncapped compensation structure
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Work with an incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The opportunity to sell an innovative product you believe is revolutionizing the way people consume content