Sales Development Associate
mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content apps to where your audience is: on 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world.
With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide and 23.01 million app downloads, we remain to be the first, the fastest, and the simplest publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps.
We give you the tools to produce custom-designed and touchscreen-native documents, issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging, and web content. Our platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security, and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development.
Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogues
We are looking for a Sales Development Associate that will be responsible for supporting the current Mag+ Account Executives. Daily activities will include targeted out-bounding initiatives, sales-related research and minor administrative duties related to sales. Given our collaborative environment, SDAs must be highly effective communicators and feel comfortable on the phone. They must have the ability to quickly learn about the unique business needs Mag+ can provide across a wide variety of industries (publishing, entertainment, education, healthcare, etc.).
- Targeted outbound prospecting to engage new prospective clients
- Researching potential new business opportunities
- Minor administrative work to support Account Executives
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives to ensure a smooth sales experience for new clients.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Interest in technology and a career in tech sales
- A track record of over-achieving goals in prior positions
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills