Sales & Marketing Intern
mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content apps to where your audience is: on 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world.
With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide and 23.01 million app downloads, we remain to be the first, the fastest, and the simplest publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps.
We give you the tools to produce custom-designed and touchscreen-native documents, issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging, and web content. Our platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security, and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development.
Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogues
Our business is expanding very quickly. Currently we are building our Sales Strategy Team. This team will define and execute sales strategy as we continue to grow. Joining this team will give you an opportunity to have tremendous impact on the success of the company.
Learn the sales process by doing:
- Market intelligence and market research assistance
- Be creative and proactive in engaging customers
- Effectively qualify potential marketing and sales opportunities
- Inform and influence clients and prospects
- Provide market intel for detailed sales pipeline
- Preferred experience with social media, strategic planning, market research and customer advocacy/development
- Preferred experience in research, decision analytics and sales
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills (will request a writing sample during interview process)
- Should have a passion for startups and technology
- Additional skills: proficiency in Microsoft, Experience with social media/CRM experience preferred
- Must be self driven, enthusiastic and personable
- The ideal candidate should be team oriented, have strong organizational skills, be a self-starter and be passionate about their work