Sales Development Representative
mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content apps to where your audience is: on 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world. With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide and 23.01 million app downloads, we remain to be the first, the fastest, and the simplest publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps. We give you the tools to produce custom-designed and touchscreen-native documents, issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging, and web content. Our platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security, and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development. Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogues
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound client inquiries and generating new prospective clients into conversation with Mag+ Account Executives. Given the collaborative environment, SDRs must be highly effective communicators and can quickly learn about the unique business needs across a wide various of industries (publishing, entertainment, education, healthcare, etc.).
- Respond to inbound inquiries and pre-qualifying new prospective clients.
- Outbound prospecting to engage new prospective clients.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives to ensure a smooth engagement experience for new clients.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Entry-Level sales position 0-2 year experience in sales
- Interest in technology and a career in tech/software sales
- A track record of over-achieving goals in prior positions
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Base Salary: $30,000 - $40,000
- On Target Earnings: $40,000 - $70,000