Sales Development Representative
Mag+ is a digital publishing platform for creating and distributing content to apps on the 1 billion+ mobile devices in the world. Our mobile publishing software allows you to put your content where your audience is: on mobile. With over 1,900 brands in 80 countries worldwide, and 23.01 million app downloads – Mag+ remains the first, the fastest and most simple publishing platform for creating custom mobile apps.We give you tools for creating and delivering designed touchscreen-native documents and issues, news items, real-time notifications, in-app messaging and web content. The Mag+ platform allows you to create engaging mobile experiences with robust features, strong security and efficient production, all at a fraction of the cost of custom development. Use our tools to: + Turn a product guide into an interactive tablet app + Improve internal communications with a privately distributed smartphone app + Create a branded touchscreen magazine + Build engaging sales presentations + Design mobile training materials + Enhance event brochures and sales catalogs
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound client inquiries and generating new prospective clients into conversation with Mag+ Account Executives. Given the collaborative environment, SDRs must be highly effective communicators and can quickly learn about the unique business needs across a wide various of industries (publishing, entertainment, education, healthcare, etc.).
- Respond to inbound inquiries and pre-qualifying new prospective clients.
- Outbound prospecting to engage new prospective clients.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives to ensure a smooth engagement experience for new clients.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Entry-Level sales position 0-2 year experience in sales
- Interest in technology and a career in tech/software sales
- A track record of over-achieving goals in prior positions
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Base Salary: $30,000 - $40,000
- On Target Earnings: $40,000 - $70,000
This is a NYC based position available immediately. We offer a competitive salary and incentives, full benefits, and the chance to work with an international company that is pushing the boundaries in digital publishing