Sales Development Associate
Mark43 is the modern platform built for wherever your service takes you — empowering how you serve today and equipping your agency for the future. Our intuitive software brings cloud-first technology and data-driven insights to public safety. Built by a team that shares your commitment to serve, continuously innovating so your agency can too.
The Mark43 Sales Development Associate is passionate about implementing the next generation of law enforcement technologies. This role involves many aspects of sales development and sales operations and requires a deep understanding of the end user, buyer, and competition ecosystem.
The Sales Development Associate is responsible for developing, managing, and growing various lead generation channels and converting those leads to sales qualified leads. Additionally, the Sales Development Associate works to ensure systems and processes are in place to maximize efficiency and communication within the team and company.
- Have a deep understanding of Mark43’s value proposition, the competitive landscape, and buyers’ needs and requirements to deliver an effective pitch of the Cobalt platform to prospective clients
- Design, implement, measure, and iterate upon on a multi-channel lead generation strategy
- Manage lead generation campaigns that depend on other Mark43 functional groups such as marketing, sales, and partnerships
- Manage and own CRM tools and help develop standardized processes to position Mark43 for rapid scaling
- Continually seek opportunities for improving team performance through thoughtful examination of processes, technology systems/tools, and personnel
- Passion for supporting law enforcement, first responders, and other government agencies
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales development; government sales experience preferred
- BA/BS from a top university required
- Meticulous organizational skills and the capacity to manage many leads and opportunities
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Thrives in a rapidly changing early-stage startup environment