Mark43 is the modern platform built for wherever your service takes you — empowering how you serve today and equipping your agency for the future. Our intuitive software brings cloud-first technology and data-driven insights to public safety. Built by a team that shares your commitment to serve, continuously innovating so your agency can too.
Mark43 is building a Sales Team and looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Executive. The ideal candidate is passionate about implementing the next generation of law enforcement technologies and has a deep understanding and appreciation of the advantages of enterprise SaaS solutions. We expect our Account Executives to work with our Business Development team to prospect and initiate conversation with new departments, leading to product demos that will win new contracts. To be effective in this role, an Account Executive should have an understanding of SLG procurement process, end user & buyer personas, and the competitive landscape. We expect this individual to evangelize our products and tirelessly pursue leads, engage in networking opportunities to unlock potential clients, and closely monitor and manage multiple sales pursuits simultaneously.
With an understanding of each client type and their buying habits, Mark43 Account Executives pitch a targeted and compelling value proposition, as well as nurture relationships with industry leaders and future potential clients. Additionally, our Account Executive is a problem solver and a seeker of truth, helping prospects solve problems through honest presentations of our products' benefits.
- Pursue and close sales through sales demos, relationship building, and problem solving all rooted in integrity
- Have a deep understanding of Mark43's value proposition, the competitive landscape, and buyers' needs and requirements to deliver an effective pitch of the Cobalt platform
- Lead clients through full sales lifecycle, traveling as needed. This requires attentive control over the process, persistence in understanding specific procurement next steps, and constantly pushing for progress.
- Continually grow and expand a network to unlock new leads and drive revenue
- Be very comfortable in annotating all sales activity in CRM tools
- Continually seek opportunities for improving personal performance through thoughtful examination of processes, technology systems/tools, and personnel
- Passion for supporting law enforcement, first responders, and other government agencies
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise cloud solutions sales - bonus if experienced in local and state government sales
- Meticulous organizational skills and the capacity to manage many leads and opportunities
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Thrives in a rapidly changing early-stage startup environment
- Deep understanding of the value of cloud-based SaaS solutions