Business Development Representative
MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000, restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier!Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations.The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you competitive and ambitious? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
As a Business Development Representative at MealPal, you will be on the front lines of growth for MealPal. You’ll be the first point of contact for many of our future partners! You will identify key restaurant partners in your territory and set meetings with decision makers for our Partnerships team. You will provide restaurants with an overview of the MealPal value proposition and how we’ll grow their business.
- Prospect new leads for MealPal! Become an expert in your territory to find the best places for lunch.
- Make lots of calls (and send lots of emails) to potential partners to reach the decision maker.
- Identify restaurant owners, GMs and catering managers at local restaurants. Set up meetings for our Partnerships team with decision makers.
- Set meetings with potential new partners consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for MealPal!
- Can-do attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done.
- Fearless, ambitious, competitive personality. Not afraid of rejection.
- Love to talk to people and build relationships.
- Previous sales experience to small business owners is a nice to have.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch