At MedText, we are a small team of developers, doctors, product managers, process builders, and salespeople, who are excited about helping people in the healthcare space! Specifically, we help healthcare providers manage the way they receive and get patients through the door with a combination of proprietary cloud tool and workflow improvements. What this means is: healthcare providers survive and thrive through the current storm of changes in the industry today, and patients enjoy better quality care. If you want to help the people who care for patients, then join us!
MedText is a real-time lead management solution for physicians. It enables doctors to instantly send leads to one another through a text message initiated secure link system or our web portal. MedText is safe, simple and secure. Most importantly, MedText lets doctors discover the potential non-compliant patients who never called to schedule an appointment. This means more patients get to the services their doctors recommended and receive the care they needed.
- Notifications to all relevant parties during the transition of care
- Documentation on the initiation and progress for transition of care
- Real time data tracking and accurate analytics on patient leakage
MedText is looking for a motivated sales professional with a proven track record of success to join the founding sales team in NYC/NJ. Join a team of seasoned healthcare executives as one of our first Sales Executives and help us sell an amazingly simple product to doctors. You’ll work daily in local territories to both prospect and grow your own sales pipeline while having access to our offices in Soho, NYC.
- Work directly with executive team members to come up with territory sales strategies
- Prospect, generate new leads in NJ through cold calling and referrals
- Pitch healthcare providers to discuss how MedText can help them see more patients
- Build a lasting relationships and help healthcare providers implement MedText
- Proven, outside sales experience. Experience selling to doctors and SMBs a plus.
- Top ranking, quota-crushing performance numbers
- Track record of work ethic, integrity and achieving personal goals
- A college degree
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $70,000 - $80,000