Memo is the first ever marketplace where PR and Communications professionals can buy earned media insights directly from publishers. With hundreds of partners including BuzzFeed, Meredith, New York Magazine, and PopSugar, Memo transforms earned media measurement from incomplete or inaccurate data collection into a comprehensive solution of precise readership and engagement insights that have never been available outside the walls of media organizations. Founded in 2018 and headquartered in NYC, you can learn more at www.memo.co.
We are looking to hire a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product as our first Sales Director.
The ideal candidate is organized, passionate, and persistent about client relations, and will be effective in driving partnerships between Memo and major PR firms. This position lays the foundation for a potential successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within Memo for the right candidate who is willing to learn and work towards that goal.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business
- Game-plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Develop relationships with companies of all sizes
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 5+ Years of professional experience
- 3+ Years of proven experience as an Account Executive or in PR & Media
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate