Memo is the first ever marketplace where PR and Communications professionals can access traffic and engagement data for their earned media directly from a growing list of publications, including Condé Nast, Forbes, New York Magazine, and The Washington Post. Memo enables PR and Communications teams to uncover insights unavailable through impressions and proxy metrics alone. Founded in 2018, Memo is headquartered in NYC. Learn more at www.memo.co.
We are looking to hire a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product as our first Sales Director.
The ideal candidate is organized, passionate, and persistent about client relations, and will be effective in driving partnerships between Memo and major PR firms. This position lays the foundation for a potential successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within Memo for the right candidate who is willing to learn and work towards that goal.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business
- Game-plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Develop relationships with companies of all sizes
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 5+ Years of professional experience
- 3+ Years of proven experience as an Account Executive or in PR & Media
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate