Hybrid Account Executive
Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in no-code/low-code application development for the enterprise, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built in the digital enterprise. With the Mendix no-code/low-code platform, enterprises can ‘Make with More,’ by broadening an enterprise’s development capability to conquer the software development bottleneck; ‘Make it Smart,’ by making apps with rich native experiences that are intelligent, proactive, and contextual; and ‘Make at Scale,’ to modernize core systems and build large app portfolios to keep pace with business growth. The Mendix platform is built to promote intense collaboration between business and IT teams, and dramatically accelerate application development cycles, while maintaining the highest standards of security, quality, and governance — in short, to help enterprises confidently leap into their digital futures. Mendix’s ‘Go Make It’ platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world.
As a Hybrid Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to travel into a remote territory to engage with customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies.
Excelling when working at the senior executive levels, you successfully build relationships and establish business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
- Developing opportunities and sales accounts across North America.
- Identifying and qualifying high value opportunities for Mendix.
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process.
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels.
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment.
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence.
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities.
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
- Software sales experience (2-5 years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies.
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline High Energy and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel extensively across North America.
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent.