Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in no-code/low-code application development for the enterprise, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built in the digital enterprise. With the Mendix no-code/low-code platform, enterprises can ‘Make with More,’ by broadening an enterprise’s development capability to conquer the software development bottleneck; ‘Make it Smart,’ by making apps with rich native experiences that are intelligent, proactive, and contextual; and ‘Make at Scale,’ to modernize core systems and build large app portfolios to keep pace with business growth. The Mendix platform is built to promote intense collaboration between business and IT teams, and dramatically accelerate application development cycles, while maintaining the highest standards of security, quality, and governance — in short, to help enterprises confidently leap into their digital futures. Mendix’s ‘Go Make It’ platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
- Following up on Sales Qualified Leads.
- Working closely with the Marketing, BDR and Sales teams.
- Setting up outbound calling campaigns.
- Initiating smart lead finding.
- Working the booth during events.
- Finding the right decision makers and or influencers within enterprise accounts.
- Establish customer relationships with the "decision making unit", such as Purchasing, - Manager, IT Manager, Finance Manager, General Director and other influencers.
- Asking the right questions to find out if an opportunity is a Mendix Fit along a set of criteria.
- Setting appointments with prospects.
- Doing proper handovers to the Account Executives.
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise software sales as a BDR or Inside Sales.
- Excellent phone and written communications skills.
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges.