Sales Development Representative
Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in no-code/low-code application development for the enterprise, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built in the digital enterprise. With the Mendix no-code/low-code platform, enterprises can ‘Make with More,’ by broadening an enterprise’s development capability to conquer the software development bottleneck; ‘Make it Smart,’ by making apps with rich native experiences that are intelligent, proactive, and contextual; and ‘Make at Scale,’ to modernize core systems and build large app portfolios to keep pace with business growth. The Mendix platform is built to promote intense collaboration between business and IT teams, and dramatically accelerate application development cycles, while maintaining the highest standards of security, quality, and governance — in short, to help enterprises confidently leap into their digital futures. Mendix’s ‘Go Make It’ platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
- Achieving daily/weekly call metrics, Sales Opportunity creation and progression to Qualified Opportunity
- Following up on the hottest Marketing Qualified Leads, who have interacted with Mendix in a specific way, warranting outreach
- Working closely with other SDRs, as well as the Marketing, and Sales teams
- Partnering with Account Executives within your assigned Sales Unit, to focus on target accounts through developing outreach strategy focusing on persona, industry and company
- Setting up outbound calling campaigns on target accounts, that focus on call cadences and outbound email best practices
- Finding the right decision makers and/or influencers within accounts, and engaging in conversations to educate them on low-code and the Mendix Platform, while uncovering their company challenges in app development
- Establishing customer relationships with the "decision making unit" through conversations, such as C-levels, IT Managers, and other influencers, and scheduling and hosting discovery calls
- Hosting discovery calls to continue the conversation and perform adequate discovery to determine if an account is a Mendix Fit, along a specific set of criteria
- Progress the right accounts through the sales process and work with Account Executives to hand off the customer
- Staffing our booth during industry events to drive awareness and pipeline generation
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise software sales as a BDR or Inside Sales.
- Excellent phone and written communications skills.
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges.