Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in no-code/low-code application development for the enterprise, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built in the digital enterprise. With the Mendix no-code/low-code platform, enterprises can ‘Make with More,’ by broadening an enterprise’s development capability to conquer the software development bottleneck; ‘Make it Smart,’ by making apps with rich native experiences that are intelligent, proactive, and contextual; and ‘Make at Scale,’ to modernize core systems and build large app portfolios to keep pace with business growth. The Mendix platform is built to promote intense collaboration between business and IT teams, and dramatically accelerate application development cycles, while maintaining the highest standards of security, quality, and governance — in short, to help enterprises confidently leap into their digital futures. Mendix’s ‘Go Make It’ platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world.
Mendix is in search of a highly talented Salesforce Administrator who can grow their career. Ideally, the candidate should have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in migrating and implementing new releases, data writing and manipulating, and a lot of configuration. The atmosphere is highly collaborative so we need a true go-getter; someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to better the business. The end goal is to help drive Sales and growth within the company.
- Own the daily execution of our entire sales stack and provide key input in our sales system strategy and architecture
- Administration and support of Mendix’ Salesforce database including, but not limited to, managing multiple user setups, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Working with Management, Operations, Sales, Marketing and end-users to create and manage complex processes systematically
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of enhancements and changes. These include program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and outside consultants as needed;
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Train new and existing users on how to use our sales tech stack;
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Provide application users with technical support;
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed;
- Assist programmer with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- 3+ years Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing workflows and business process
- Understanding of Marketo and marketing automation