Sales Development Representative
Mendix is the fastest and easiest platform to build and continuously improve mobile and web applications at scale. Recognized as a market leader by leading analysts, we help our customers digitally transform their organizations and industries by building, managing, and improving apps at unprecedented speed and scale. More than 4,000 forward-thinking enterprises, including KLM, Philips, Royal DSM and University of Pennsylvania use our platform to build business applications to delight their customers and improve operational efficiency.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
- Following up on Sales Qualified Leads.
- Working closely with the Marketing, BDR and Sales teams.
- Setting up outbound calling campaigns.
- Initiating smart lead finding.
- Working the booth during events.
- Finding the right decision makers and or influencers within enterprise accounts.
- Establish customer relationships with the "decision making unit", such as Purchasing, - Manager, IT Manager, Finance Manager, General Director and other influencers.
- Asking the right questions to find out if an opportunity is a Mendix Fit along a set of criteria.
- Setting appointments with prospects.
- Doing proper handovers to the Account Executives.
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise software sales as a BDR or Inside Sales.
- Excellent phone and written communications skills.
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges.