Sales Development Representative
Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
Mighty is the leading provider of software for legal and medical funding companies.
Every year, millions of people in the US are injured in auto, construction, and other accidents and will receive $250B in settlements from big defendants like Geico. However, the average case takes years, leaving many plaintiffs out of work with rent, bills, and medical services to pay. To bridge that liquidity gap between when accidents happen and cases settle, hundreds of regional litigation finance companies advance plaintiffs, their attorneys, and their doctors non-recourse funding secured against the outcomes of those cases.
NYC-based Mighty is a cloud-based technology platform for personal injury litigation finance companies, similar to Ellie Mae in mortgage finance. Mighty previously raised $5.25M for a peer-to-peer marketplace that it decommissioned 18 months ago to focus on its software platform. Since then, the company has become the de facto market leader with over 50 funding companies running their businesses on the all-in-one MightyOS platform. Most recently, Mighty has raised a series B and $112M to provide financing to businesses on their platform and grow their team.
- Become an expert in engaging prospects over the phone
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through pipeline and closing
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities generated
- 1+ years of previous inside sales experience
- Experience or demonstrated passion for legal or fintech