Sales Development Representative
Lawsuits take time. As a result, many plaintiffs struggle with basic expenses like medical bills, utilities, and rent. Powerful defendants count on this to force plaintiffs with good cases to settle early and for less. Legal funders balance out the defendant’s financial advantage by providing plaintiffs with the financing they need while they wait for fair settlements. Mighty gives funders an all-in-one platform to manage and grow their businesses, ultimately helping plaintiffs get fairer outcomes.
Mighty is the leading provider of software for legal and medical funding companies.
Every year, millions of people in the US are injured in auto, construction, and other accidents and will receive $250B in settlements from big defendants like Geico. However, the average case takes years, leaving many plaintiffs out of work with rent, bills, and medical services to pay. To bridge that liquidity gap between when accidents happen and cases settle, hundreds of regional litigation finance companies advance plaintiffs, their attorneys, and their doctors non-recourse funding secured against the outcomes of those cases.
NYC-based Mighty is a cloud-based technology platform for personal injury litigation finance companies, similar to Ellie Mae in mortgage finance. Mighty previously raised $5.25M for a peer-to-peer marketplace that it decommissioned 18 months ago to focus on its software platform. Since then, the company has become the de facto market leader with over 50 funding companies running their businesses on the all-in-one MightyOS platform. Most recently, Mighty has raised a series B and $112M to provide financing to businesses on their platform and grow their team.
- Become an expert in engaging prospects over the phone
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through pipeline and closing
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities generated
- 1+ years of previous inside sales experience
- Experience or demonstrated passion for legal or fintech