Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
As one of our early Account Executives, you will be responsible for selling Mighty software to personal injury legal, medical and financial service businesses. You will have a dedicated territory and unlimited opportunity to grow your accounts. If this describes you, and you’re excited about joining a startup that’s using technology to fix the civil justice system, then we want you on our team!
- Successfully move prospects through the sales funnel from interested to signed to initial implementation in order to achieve your sales goals
- Understand your customers’ workflow and demonstrate how Mighty’s software would benefit their business
- Build relationships with your customers that create referrals
- Develop scripts that fit your style while staying true to our company and products
- 1-3 years experience in a sales, customer outreach or account management role, preferably at a software company
- Ability to empathize with customer objections and provide consultative responses
- Experience maintaining a high standard for sales data integrity and pipeline tracking