Jr. Customer Success Manager
Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. We use technology and capital to power the ecosystem of people and companies that provide financial support and services to plaintiffs, but that only get paid if and when a plaintiffs legal case resolves successfully.
Having grown from 0 to 70 customers over the past year, Customer Success has become an increasingly important focal point for Mighty, and you will have an excellent opportunity to contribute at the ground floor of our customer support initiative as we continue to grow our growth.
As the first member of our customer support team, you will chip-in to help our team on implementation and customer support, addressing current clients needs and concerns as well as assisting with the implementation of new client accounts.
You will work collaboratively with our Customer Success team lead, and other core team-members, to ensure that you have significant support as you ramp-up.
- You will partner with and support Mighty users through chat and email to answer questions and troubleshoot and report issues.
- You will participate in new client implementation project setup and account setup with an eye toward helping make both processes more efficient.
- You will help improve the user experience by collaborating with multiple Mighty teams to gather, organize, and communicate product and process feedback.
- You will advocate for user needs to help guide product and process improvement.
- 0-2 years in an in-office customer service role.
- Prior startup experience a plus! If not, interest in startups or software preferred.
- Previous coding experience (e.g. a CodeAcademy course) or mindset a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Comfortable learning new software technology.
- Patient and able to overcome obstacles in solving problems for others.
- Inquisitive: you clearly and deliberately ask questions to resolve challenges.
- Communicates clearly and effectively; especially able to clearly communicate ideas in writing to users.
- Coachable and excited to learn and build on supportive feedback. Enjoys working together with team members!