Account Executive (Funding Vertical)
Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
Mighty is the leading provider of software for legal and medical funding companies.
Every year, millions of people in the US are injured in auto, construction, and other accidents and will receive $250B in settlements from big defendants like Geico. However, the average case takes years, leaving many plaintiffs out of work with rent, bills, and medical services to pay. To bridge that liquidity gap between when accidents happen and cases settle, hundreds of regional litigation finance companies advance plaintiffs, their attorneys, and their doctors non-recourse funding secured against the outcomes of those cases.
NYC-based Mighty is a cloud-based technology platform for personal injury litigation finance companies, similar to Ellie Mae in mortgage finance. Mighty previously raised $5.25M for a peer-to-peer marketplace that it decommissioned 18 months ago to focus on its software platform. Since then, the company has become the de facto market leader with over 50 funding companies running their businesses on the all-in-one MightyOS platform. Most recently, Mighty has raised a series B and $112M to provide financing to businesses on their platform and grow their team.
- Generate new opportunities and manage pipeline
- Develop, plan, and implement outreach strategies for a selected territory across plaintiff funding and product lines (software & financing)
- Win deals
- Shepherd inbound and outbound prospects through the customer journey to signup, including conducting software demos and negotiating contracts
- Help build the Playbook
- As a member of the first class of AEs, youll make a major, lasting impact and gain meaningful leadership experience by participating in a collaborative, iterative, data-driven process to institutionalize your successes
- Source and distill market insights
- Quickly become a market expert and drive product and business strategy with qualitative data and insights
- Become a trusted advisor
- Establish long-term relationships based on trust and advocacy between Mighty and litigation funders backing plaintiffs, doctors, and attorneys
- Proven track record of achievement in both outbound prospecting and closing deals in B2B software
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The Entrepreneurs Mindset: you drive change, motivate yourself and others, and just get stuff done
- Hard-wired hunger for learning and mastering new skills and responsibilities
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, organized and methodical in your approach