At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics and engagement product, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products. Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
The account executive position is a quota carrying sales position. As an early member of the team, you'll build a sales pipeline from qualified leads to start, manage enterprise relationships, help refine the sales process, manage the sales cycle, negotiate pricing and close deals to achieve annual targets. Your experience identifying problems and suggesting solutions, as well as building relationships over the phone and locating key decision makers within prospective accounts will be crucial to your success.
- Aggressively qualify leads for their potential
- Are organized and diligent about making sure they understand and record information about each customer
- Spend their time prospecting bigger deals to increase their pipeline
- Provide tailored demos for our customers
- Understand how to sell consultatively and prioritize helping customers understand the parts of our product that are likely to solve their immediate problems
- Can pick up the need-to-know technical aspects of our product quickly
- Negotiate a large variety of sophisticated contracts
- Are hungry and very performance driven
- This position requires consistent month-to-month performance and hitting a minimum quota requirement in your first quarter.
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience selling Internet software
- Have at least one college or university equivalent degree
- Big plus if you've sold enterprise software in the past