For membership-based organizations (trade associations, nonprofits, corporates), Mobilize's modern community solution is purpose-built for engaging members in an information-saturated era. Unlike traditional one-size-fits-all community providers that confuse, overwhelm and annoy members, our solution combines community social space, outreach tools, member directory and CRM in a unique way that amplifies engagement by making members feel seen, heard and valued. Trusted by leading communities around the world such as Docker, Dermalogica, TCEA, United Nations, MakerFaire, Esty and more, Mobilize is helping more than 1000 organizations build vibrant thriving communities around the world.
Stop selling unnecessary mar-tech software that can’t break through the noise, and start selling a product that brings a sense of belonging back to the world AND is in high demand. Help organizations rally their members around a cause through modern community engagement software with a human-first approach.
As an Account Exec at Mobilize, you will get in at the ground floor of a company that is driving the growth of nonprofits, associations and corporate professional networks...even Presidential campaigns.
You will seek out and build relationships with mid to large organizations that rely on member engagement for their success. You will pursue inbound leads and self/SDR-sourced target account leads for your pipeline, while contributing to the product conversations and helping drive the business forward.
You will geek out on understanding customer pain points and how we can alleviate that pain.
- Take qualified prospects (from SDR) and turn them into opportunities
- Develop pipeline through personalized outreach to high potential target prospects
- Prepare and present amazing demos with prospects
- Steward deals through to close and maintain a relationship ongoing
- Forecast your pipeline effectively
- Build trust with prospects by being a product expert
- Uncover customer pain points and connect them to our solution
- Navigate people and organizational initiatives to solidify relationships
- Grow the knowledge base of the sales, marketing and success teams
- Make us a better company by contributing to the larger company conversation
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience in a SaaS business
- Ideally experience working complex deals
- Love working and driving relationships
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Utilize a healthy mix of Challenger and consultative approaches to win deals that yield valuable, long lasting outcomes
- Technologically savvy
- Top performer
- Can work without lots of oversight while being collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- GNAK (good natured ass-kicker)