Enterprise Account Executive
The world’s best conversational AI comes from msg.ai. msg.ai enables brands to unlock the power of one-to-one relationships at every touchpoint in the customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning, the same AI architecture used for self-driving cars and space technology, brands can engage in personalized interactions at scale and drive tangible business results. msg.ai partners with the world’s biggest brands across industries including CPG, retail, telecommunications, travel, automotive, sports/entertainment, and media. Backed by Index Ventures and Y-Combinator, msg.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York and India.
msg.ai is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging.
Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service and product organizations. Our artificial intelligence platform powers human-like dialogue that delights consumers and drives ROI for businesses. We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market, but also provides superior service to our customers.
We are growing our sales team with smart, hardworking and creative Account Executives who can sell a technical product to a range of business functions (marketing, e-commerce, customer care, IT) with poise and conviction. Our team is growing quickly, so each member plays an important role in shaping our future sales organization. You will be the engine of revenue growth and the evangelist of our platform to both new and existing customers. In 2018 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
- Build upon the growth & adoption of msg.ai in our core enterprise market
- Relentlessly and efficiently manage the entire sales cycle
- Own the room with executive presence and deliver compelling presentations of msg.ai’s solution to any level stakeholder
- Develop expansion opportunities for our existing customer base and land new target accounts
- Be a master of your pipeline and provide accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance
- Create internal harmony and power by leveraging internal teams (Sales Development, Marketing, Engineering) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- 8+ years of sales experience in enterprise SaaS, with a record of top performance
- Ability to navigate a complex organization from cold outreach to close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the core trends in messaging and artificial intelligence
- Passion for learning and technology
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, startup environment
- Unwavering commitment to be successful and constantly develop your career
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition