Sales Development Representative
At Mulberry, our mission is to Protect, beyond the ordinary. For our retailers. For our customers. For our Team. We care. Mulberry calls NYC home and we are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs. We work with e-commerce brands to embed extended warranty solutions seamlessly into their customer journey through API and plugins reducing integration time from 3+ months to less than a week. Want to work with Mulberry? Want to work at Mulberry? Get in touch!
Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to kick their career into high gear! As an SDR, your position will have an immediate and significant impact on the growth of our company. You will be working directly with one of the Co-Founders who has grown numerous companies into profitability. Mulberry’s network of people and advisors is vast and will add meaningful connections to your network! Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to be challenged, can take direction quickly, is passionate about success, likes working in a fast-paced environment and most importantly, strong people skills.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, qualify and develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities
- Heavy lead generation; prospecting and cold calling
- Set meetings
- Help with activation of client launch campaigns
- Assist in the preparation for customer meetings
- Create lists for outbound sales initiatives
- Learn about the sales process from start to finish
What We’re Seeking:
- Sales or Marketing internship experience preferred
- Cold calling experience preferred
- Interest in building a career in sales
- Resilience, persistence and the ability to overcome objections are a must - a HUNTER!
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and presentation skills
- Willingness to work together in a collaborative environment
- Driven and ready for a challenge
- Proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT (Salesforce is a plus!)
- Analytical, detail-oriented, organized Passion for sales Ability to multitask Great sense of humor!