Senior Account Manager
Nasuni enables organizations to store, protect, synchronize and collaborate on files across all locations at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services, powered by the Nasuni UniFS global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file sharing. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of object storage from leading cloud vendors such as Amazon, Azure, Dell EMC, and IBM, with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. The world’s largest companies in 12 industry sectors rely on Nasuni to maximize the business value of their file data and ensure business continuity.
This role is responsible for pursuing growth and renewal opportunities to an existing book of Nasuni’s most prominent accounts to achieve pre-determined sales quotas and targets. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales background that enables them to establish a trusted relationship with each client, ensure long-term client satisfaction and expand existing contract values. This person will routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Forecasts and tracks key account metrics, renewals and expansion revenue.
- Identifies key business leaders and builds and maintains long-term relationships with VP and C-suite level influencers and buyers.
- Proactively pursues business development opportunities with prospective and existing premier agency clients to meet renewal and enrichment goals.
- Develops a strategy and plan for the growth of premier accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying potential opportunities where Nasuni can add significant value.
- Builds credibility through an in-depth understanding of a premier client’s business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Drives collaboration with premier account teams throughout the life cycle of client engagements for the greater good of the accounts.
- Works with premier clients as a trusted advisor to solve problems and challenge their thinking to support them in driving growth.
- Meets overall renewal and expansion goals for the premier accounts assigned to them.
- Maintains full fluency in Nasuni’s products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Mentors more junior Account Managers.
- 2+ years of proven success in technology-related sales or business development experience in a business-to-business environment
- 2+ years of account management or customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com