Sales Development Representative
Negotiatus is an end-to-end purchasing solution that provides productivity software and order fulfillment to save businesses time and money. Our system streamlines procurement workflow by providing a single destination platform for business purchasing, budgeting, and reviewing. Our actionable analytics digest a business’ entire purchase history to understand their needs and identify their optimal suppliers. The result: businesses get the products they want, when they want them, at an average of 20% less.
Negotiatus is the first cloud-based end-to-end purchasing solution that makes the process of ordering supplies easier and less expensive for everyone:
We save businesses an average of 20%, take hours out of the ordering process, and come at no additional cost.
Negotiatus can roll out to any size business in under a week and requires no integrators or formal training -- just a 7 minute demo.
We have been expanding rapidly across the US, working with some of the biggest names within health & wellness, professional offices, and education, while helping operations, procurement, and finance teams alleviate the pains of purchasing.
Our founders have been successfully selling this product for over a year now, and it’s time to ramp things up and bring on some of our first (SDR/AEs) to accelerate our growth. This is one of those rare sales opportunities where what you sell is free and there are nothing but green fields in front of you.
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through heavy outbound calling and emailing to decision makers across different verticals
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and other communications to ensure fast response rates to potential clients
- Have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within team environment
- Set up meetings for the sales team with all qualified leads
- Become an expert in anything and everything Negotiatus
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals
- Proactively maintain pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of outbound B2B experience, SDR experience is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to prospect and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to work within and improve sales processes
- Experience managing pipelines in CRMs
- BA/BS Degree
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in sales
- Previous startup experience is a plus!