Negotiatus is an end-to-end purchasing solution that provides productivity software and order fulfillment to save businesses time and money. Our system streamlines procurement workflow by providing a single destination platform for business purchasing, budgeting, and reviewing. Our actionable analytics digest a business’ entire purchase history to understand their needs and identify their optimal suppliers. The result: businesses get the products they want, when they want them, at an average of 20% less.
Negotiatus is the first cloud-based end-to-end purchasing solution that makes the process of ordering supplies easier and less expensive for everyone:
We save businesses an average of 20%, take hours out of the ordering process, and come at no additional cost.
Negotiatus can roll out to any size business in under a week and requires no integrators or formal training -- just a 7 minute demo.
We have been expanding rapidly across the US, working with some of the biggest names within health & wellness, professional offices, and education, while helping operations, procurement, and finance teams alleviate the pains of purchasing.
Our founders have been successfully selling this product for over a year now, and it’s time to ramp things up and bring on some of our first (SDR/AEs) to accelerate our growth. This is one of those rare sales opportunities where what you sell is free and there are nothing but green fields in front of you.
- Drive revenue by successfully managing a pipeline of prospects from demo to close
- Demo the Negotiatus platform to potential clients
- Work with our Demand Gen and SDR team to drive new business
- Become an expert in anything and everything Negotiatus
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Prospect new business as needed (this role is supported by SDRs, but you still need some hustle in you!)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience with a highly consultative short sale cycle
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to prospect and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to work within and improve sales processes
- Experience managing pipelines in CRMs
- BA/BS Degree