Negotiatus is a cloud-based spend management software that helps centralize and streamline the purchasing process. We enable companies and organizations of all sizes save time and money by connecting their existing vendor network to our platform and providing a familiar one-stop shop for orders, while those at the corporate level benefit from real-time spend visibility and granular control of everything from budgets to approvals. Whether a business is using a legacy procurement system, an in-house procurement system, or no system at all - Negotiatus can roll out quickly to make it easy for its employees to order the products they need.
Negotiatus is the first cloud-based end-to-end purchasing solution that makes the process of ordering supplies easier and less expensive for everyone:
We save businesses an average of 20%, take hours out of the ordering process, and come at no additional cost.
Negotiatus can roll out to any size business in under a week and requires no integrators or formal training -- just a 7 minute demo.
We have been expanding rapidly across the US, working with some of the biggest names within health & wellness, professional offices, and education, while helping operations, procurement, and finance teams alleviate the pains of purchasing.
Our founders have been successfully selling this product for over a year now, and it’s time to ramp things up and bring on some of our first (SDR/AEs) to accelerate our growth. This is one of those rare sales opportunities where what you sell is free and there are nothing but green fields in front of you.
- Drive revenue by successfully managing a pipeline of prospects from demo to close
- Demo the Negotiatus platform to potential clients
- Work with our Demand Gen and SDR team to drive new business
- Become an expert in anything and everything Negotiatus
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Prospect new business as needed (this role is supported by SDRs, but you still need some hustle in you!)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience with a highly consultative short sale cycle
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to prospect and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to work within and improve sales processes
- Experience managing pipelines in CRMs
- BA/BS Degree