Sales Development Representative
Negotiatus is purchasing software that is transforming the way business administrators and users place orders, control spend, and submit payment across their vendors. We are trusted by over 200 of the fastest growing name-brand companies across a wide range of industries, from health and wellness to professional offices and co-working spaces. As the first platform built for your entire purchasing process, Negotiatus provides a consistent, simple, and powerful experience from sourcing through payment across every vendor and website. Businesses receive enterprise-level control and analytics without the burden of heavy implementation and maintenance, and are on-boarded in fewer than two weeks. Negotiatus is headquartered in New York City and its team services businesses across North America. Read more on our blog (blog.negotiatus.com), follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter, or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Negotiatus is the first cloud-based end-to-end purchasing solution that makes the process of ordering supplies easier and less expensive for everyone:
We save businesses an average of 20%, take hours out of the ordering process, and come at no additional cost.
Negotiatus can roll out to any size business in under a week and requires no integrators or formal training -- just a 7 minute demo.
We have been expanding rapidly across the US, working with some of the biggest names within health & wellness, professional offices, and education, while helping operations, procurement, and finance teams alleviate the pains of purchasing.
Our founders have been successfully selling this product for over a year now, and it’s time to ramp things up and bring on some of our first (SDR/AEs) to accelerate our growth. This is one of those rare sales opportunities where what you sell is free and there are nothing but green fields in front of you.
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through heavy outbound calling and emailing to decision makers across different verticals
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and other communications to ensure fast response rates to potential clients
- Have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within team environment
- Set up meetings for the sales team with all qualified leads
- Become an expert in anything and everything Negotiatus
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals
- Proactively maintain pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of outbound B2B experience, SDR experience is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to prospect and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to work within and improve sales processes
- Experience managing pipelines in CRMs
- BA/BS Degree
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in sales
- Previous startup experience is a plus!