Sales Development Representative - New Markets
Nestio offers the most complete marketing and leasing management solution for residential landlords and brokers. From top national management companies to boutique brokerages, thousands of multifamily professionals rely on Nestio’s intuitive software to manage their inventory from one place, optimize the tenant experience from prospect to close and drive more revenue.
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
We are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative with a hunger to grow our market share and an eye for the right opportunities to do it. You’ll be responsible for effectively prioritizing and qualifying leads, developing outreach and upsell campaigns to fuel the company’s growth, and streamline sales processes.
- Identify, cleanse and qualify leads
- Schedule qualified meetings for VP of New Markets
- Oversee data entry process for initial client onboarding
- Oversee data collection of landlord e-mail blasts and broker lists
- Create list of 1,000+ brokers in new markets for landlord clients
- Longer Term Additional Responsibilities
- Competitive analysis of products in new markets
- Research events outside NYC for new markets team to attend
- Assist VP of New Markets in securing agreements with ILS and MLS agreements in new markets
- Passion/Enthusiasm for the Nestio mission
- Strong work ethic
- Self starter
- Strong people skills
- Comfortable cold calling
We value our culture and community at Nestio. We are a true start-up (read beer and cookies), but take our day-to-day operations and long-term visions seriously. At Nestio, your opinion matters and you will have the opportunity to shape and grow a company in one of New York’s most prominent industries.
Competitive salary, equity packages, benefits, and more for the right hire.