Business Development Representative - Enterprise
Nestio builds software the multifamily industry loves to use. We are the creators of Funnel, the industry-leading marketing and leasing platform for multifamily owners and managers.
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Representative with a hunger to grow our market share and an eye for the right opportunities to do it. You’ll be responsible for effectively prioritizing and qualifying leads, developing outreach and upsell campaigns to fuel the company’s growth, and streamline sales processes.
- Generate and qualify leads through outbound and inbound communications
- Set up and lead in-person pitch meetings
- Work directly with Account Executives to implement sales strategy and provide a seamless transition for prospects
- Demonstrate clear understanding of our products, services, and value proposition
- Engage in 100+ activities per day (mix of calls, emails, and meetings)
- 1-3 years of sales or relevant experience
- Enjoys the hunting component of the sales process
- Excellent verbal, communication, and follow-up skills with the ability to speak clearly, concisely, and confidently
- Prior track record of measuring and achieving lead and sales quota
- A proactive, self-starter who takes initiative and has a strong work ethic
- High-energy and resourceful
- A true people person who loves building relationships
- Ability to work independently and multi-task