Sales Development Representative - Growth Markets
Nestio offers the most complete marketing and leasing management solution for the residential real estate industry. Thousands of multifamily professionals rely on Nestio’s intuitive software to manage their inventory, provide prospects with the ultimate customer experience, and drive more revenue.
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
We are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative with a hunger to grow our market share and an eye for the right opportunities to do it. You’ll be responsible for effectively prioritizing and qualifying leads, developing outreach and upsell campaigns to fuel the company’s growth, and streamline sales processes.
- Identify, cleanse and qualify leads
- Schedule qualified meetings for the Growth Markets sales team
- Oversee data entry process for initial client onboarding
- Oversee data collection of landlord e-mail blasts and broker lists
- Create list of 1,000+ brokers in growth markets for landlord clients
- Longer Term Additional Responsibilities
- Competitive analysis of products in growth markets
- Research events for growth markets team to attend
- Assist VP of Growth Markets in securing agreements with ILS and MLS agreements in growth markets
- Passion/Enthusiasm for the Nestio mission
- Strong work ethic
- Self starter
- Strong people skills
- Comfortable cold calling