Sales Development Executive
NewsCred, the leading enterprise content marketing company, empowers the world’s most ambitious brands with powerful technology and a team of unrivaled experts to unlock the value of their content marketing, gain actionable insights and proven business results. Every day, the world’s leading CMOs and marketing leaders from companies including Barclays, Cox Communications, Fidelity, HPE, USAA, Virgin Media, and more rely on NewsCred to orchestrate their marketing across channels, collaborate with global teams, build brand awareness and drive measurable business outcomes.
Founded in 2008, NewsCred serves hundreds of customers in over 70 countries from seven global offices. Learn more at NewsCred.com, and join our community at NewsCred Insights.
Insights: insights.newscred.com Twitter: @newscred Facebook: facebook.com/newscred/ Instagram: instagram.com/newscred/
NewsCred is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive in New York City to call on the country's top brands and agencies. You will build solid long-term relationships with your clients and have a reputation for being the go-to contact for content marketing. Your main responsibility will be to lead sales and consult on how our software and premium content can increase audience engagement and thought leadership for brands and publishers alike.
Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit with deep passion for media, extremely motivated, driven, and will grow revenue through new business opportunities.
- Clear understanding of NewsCred's platform, sales process and related products/solutions
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximize opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Monitor and track client concerns, questions, and product customization requests
- Capable of leveraging your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
- Consult with senior management to resolve client issues and ensure timely deliverables
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to both prospect constantly and manage a developed book of business
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Clearly articulate NewsCred's mission and value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Able to penetrate and engage conversations at the level
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in Saas sales
- Must be coachable
- Must be a Team Player
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
- Competitive salary
- Happy hours on Thursdays
- Chill vacation policy: Be Reasonable
- Insurance - medical, vision, and dental
- Catered, free lunch on Fridays
- Pet friendly
- Free Metro Cards
- Monthly company retreats (Hamptons, NBA games, team outings)
- Your choice of computer setup