Sales Development Representative
NewsCred, the leading enterprise content marketing company, empowers the world’s most ambitious brands with powerful technology and a team of unrivaled experts to unlock the value of their content marketing, gain actionable insights and proven business results. Every day, the world’s leading CMOs and marketing leaders from companies including Barclays, Cox Communications, Fidelity, HPE, USAA, Virgin Media, and more rely on NewsCred to orchestrate their marketing across channels, collaborate with global teams, build brand awareness and drive measurable business outcomes.
Founded in 2008, NewsCred serves hundreds of customers in over 70 countries from seven global offices. Learn more at NewsCred.com, and join our community at NewsCred Insights.
Insights: insights.newscred.com Twitter: @newscred Facebook: facebook.com/newscred/ Instagram: instagram.com/newscred/
NewsCred is seeking for a Sales Development Representative to be a member of our front line sales team. The role is a high volume, high activity position focused around maximizing the number of well-qualified opportunities in which NewsCred engages. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit with deep passion for media, extremely motivated, driven, and will assist with growing revenue through new business opportunities.
- Prospecting and cold outreaching to new clients
- Establish productive relationships with key decision makers
- Supporting the Account Executives
- Sourcing qualified prospects that lead to opportunities
- Logging activity into NewsCred's CRM (Salesforce)
- Conducting need/solutions analysis
- Developing domain expertise & fluency in Content Marketing, Licensed Content, Original Content and Technology, including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic trends, and other factors
- Exceeding quarterly KPIs
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Clearly articulate NewsCred's mission and value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Able to penetrate and engage conversations at the C-level
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in Saas sales
- Must be coachable
- Must be a Team Player
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
- Competitive salary
- Happy hours on Thursdays
- Chill vacation policy: "Be Reasonable"
- Insurance - medical, vision, and dental
- Catered, free lunch on Fridays
- Pet friendly
- Free Metro Cards
- Monthly company retreats (Hamptons, NBA games, team outings)
- Your choice of computer setup