Sales Development Representative
NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work. NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry. Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise. But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
NewsCred is seeking for a Sales Development Representative to be a member of our front line sales team. The role is a high volume, high activity position focused around maximizing the number of well-qualified opportunities in which NewsCred engages. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit with deep passion for media, extremely motivated, driven, and will assist with growing revenue through new business opportunities.
- Prospecting and cold outreaching to new clients
- Establish productive relationships with key decision makers
- Supporting the Account Executives
- Sourcing qualified prospects that lead to opportunities
- Logging activity into NewsCred's CRM (Salesforce)
- Conducting need/solutions analysis
- Developing domain expertise & fluency in Content Marketing, Licensed Content, Original Content and Technology, including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic trends, and other factors
- Exceeding quarterly KPIs
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Clearly articulate NewsCred's mission and value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Able to penetrate and engage conversations at the C-level
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in Saas sales
- Must be coachable
- Must be a Team Player
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing