Sales Development Executive
NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work. NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our Colorado, New York, London, and Dhaka offices, 200+ brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry. Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise. But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
NewsCred is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive in New York City to call on the country's top brands and agencies. You will build solid long-term relationships with your clients and have a reputation for being the go-to contact for content marketing. Your main responsibility will be to lead sales and consult on how our software and premium content can increase audience engagement and thought leadership for brands and publishers alike.
Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit with deep passion for media, extremely motivated, driven, and will grow revenue through new business opportunities.
- Clear understanding of NewsCred's platform, sales process and related products/solutions
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximize opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Monitor and track client concerns, questions, and product customization requests
- Capable of leveraging your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
- Consult with senior management to resolve client issues and ensure timely deliverables
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to both prospect constantly and manage a developed book of business
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Clearly articulate NewsCred's mission and value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Able to penetrate and engage conversations at the level
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in Saas sales
- Must be coachable
- Must be a Team Player
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing