Technical Operations Associate
NexHealth is a patient experience management platform that empowers dentists to run thriving businesses. NexHealth makes it easy for your practice to acquire, retain, and delight your patients with features like Real-Time Online Booking, Digital Payments and Automated Reminders. For more information or to schedule a demo, email firstname.lastname@example.org; call (888) 875-0851; or visit www.nexhealth.com
If you love working with people and solving technical problems. If you are the go-to person your parents call to troubleshoot their computers, then you are a perfect fit for this position.
NexHealth is seeking to add a Technical Operations member to our growing team! The Technical Operations Associate will deploy and maintain the “under-the-hood” technologies that power NexHealth. This person will work with healthcare providers to set up and customize our technology and meet the needs of each individual healthcare provider working with NexHealth.
- Deploy and maintain a wide range of under-the-hood technologies that make NexHealth and our amazing product possible.
- Deliver great customer service to our providers.
- Provide our engineering and sales teams with feedback and recommendations.
- As our first Technical Operations Associate, you'll build process and grow your team.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service.
- 3+ years of technical experience and very strong skills in technical troubleshooting and maintenance, preferably with experience in computer networking or database administration.
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills, a strong drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.