Technical Operations Associate
NexHealth is a patient relationship suite for your healthcare practice. We help you maintain patient relationships with seamless, digital tech that improves retention, simplifies office work, and enhances your brand.
If you love working with people and solving technical problems. If you are the go-to person your parents call to troubleshoot their computers, then you are a perfect fit for this position.
NexHealth is seeking to add a Technical Operations member to our growing team! The Technical Operations Associate will deploy and maintain the “under-the-hood” technologies that power NexHealth. This person will work with healthcare providers to set up and customize our technology and meet the needs of each individual healthcare provider working with NexHealth.
- Deploy and maintain a wide range of under-the-hood technologies that make NexHealth and our amazing product possible.
- Deliver great customer service to our providers.
- Provide our engineering and sales teams with feedback and recommendations.
- As our first Technical Operations Associate, you'll build process and grow your team.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service.
- 3+ years of technical experience and very strong skills in technical troubleshooting and maintenance, preferably with experience in computer networking or database administration.
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills, a strong drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.