Customer Success Manager
NexHealth is a patient experience management platform that empowers dentists to run thriving businesses. NexHealth makes it easy for your practice to acquire, retain, and delight your patients with features like Real-Time Online Booking, Digital Payments and Automated Reminders. For more information or to schedule a demo, email firstname.lastname@example.org; call (888) 875-0851; or visit www.nexhealth.com
As our first Customer Success team member, you will advise and guide a wide variety of customers from dentists to dermatologists, ensuring they launch NexHealth successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from NexHealth.
CSMs will be entrusted with some of NexHealth's largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive smooth deployment of NexHealth, increase adoption of NexHealth across the organization and improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
Working closely with NexHealth's Account Executives and Engineers, CSMs also structure and run EMR synchronizations, go live dates, physician on boarding, staff on boarding, and appropriate training of product.
Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping NexHealth's customers improve their bottom line and their patient experience.
- Coordinate EMR integration and go live dates.
- Coordinate training dates and train end users on NexHealth, this may require in person meetings.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for NexHealth that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on NexHealth best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Partner with NexHealth’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit. Digital healthcare experience is a must.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.