Improve Customer Experience with Real Time Call Verification Technology
Mission: We create a positive customer experience through real time call verification technology.
Fraudsters cost businesses time and money, and make life more difficult on real customers - whether that’s outright stealing cash or slowing down the phone call authentication process. Next Caller helps businesses fight criminals, not customers by safely passing through legitimate callers and identifying suspicious interactions. Using VeriCall™, businesses have the opportunity to stop phone fraud before it starts. With our real-time RESTful API, Next Caller verifies good callers and detects spoofed calls to make your business Spoof Proof™ - flagging high-risk calls within milliseconds of the first ring. Based on this threat-level analysis of every call, a business can decide how to handle the customer or criminal on the other end of the line.
The Direct Sales Account Executive is for motivated individuals looking to handle a variety of sales related responsibilities. The primary responsibility will be to grow sales of the Next Caller platform in a few verticals and help shape our evolving sales strategy. In your application, let us know why Next Caller is a product you'd love to sell.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships, with travel as required
- Build strong, long lasting relationships with influencers
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Deliver comprehensive product demos, answer technical inquiries, and recommend insightful ways to get the most out of Next Caller
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. A technical degree is a huge plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and phone skills
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions, preferably at an early stage startup
- Experience with CRM systems, particularly SFDC
- Experience with selling a platform/SaaS product is a strong plus, especially if it was developer facing
- Respect & Appreciation
- Really flexible hours
- Fourteen days of paid vacation and eleven paid holiday
- If you're sick, just stay home and get better
- Community Leave
- Vision, dental, and health insurance
- No dress code
- Taco Tuesdays
- Dodgeball Thursdays
- Performance incentives for sales team
- Performance incentives for non-sales team
- Pet friendly
- Next Caller Swag
- And of course, employee options