Corporate Account Executive
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing, and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability. Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 575,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. As the only PDF software company focused completely on solving document challenges, Nitro continues to drive innovation in the space by employing cutting edge technology, including natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning, to unlock the power of the information contained in business-critical documents. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro has offices in Dublin, Melbourne, St. Petersburg and Nitra, Slovakia. Discover how to work smarter every day and do more with documents at GoNitro.com.
We're looking for an experienced Corporate Account Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the sales department. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Nitro quarterly and annual sales targets. Your ability to prospect and close your own net-new business is imperative to your success and over achievement at Nitro.
The Corporate Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers up to 1,500 employees. The Corporate Account Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability. The Corporate Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. Enterprise prospects and customers will be at the forefront of digital transformation. Nitro’s Corporate Account Executives shall be a trusted adviser to assist them during this transformative process.
- Managing a current customer account base and cultivating upsell business in addition to net new logos
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification with the ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them? What are the sources that contribute to my pipeline and how do I ensure I have a good mix of large and small opportunities?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close.
- Navigating political structures and creating and running Mutual Action Plans to drive desired outcomes.
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical.
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 2+ years of software sales experience.
- Work within your assigned territory to establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing opportunities directly with key commercial accounts and net new commercial prospects across multiple industry verticals
- Track record of over achieving quota in past roles.
- Net-new business “hunter” background with demonstrated ability to fill 30-50% of your own pipeline.
- Clear understanding of pipeline management to ensure consistent 3X coverage.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.