Inside Sales Specialist
Noodle is the best way to find the right school, college, tutor, or other educational resource.There is no one-size-fits-all solution in education; what matters is finding the right path for you, based on your interests, strengths and needs. Noodle seeks to empower you with the information and tools you need to find that path—whether that’s the right preschool, college, tutor, or learning resource.Noodle is an alternative to pointless rankings, and to lead-generation sites that simply drive students to the highest bidder. By holding our content to the highest standards, we strive to bring you the personalized, authentic, and honest information you deserve.Whether you are just starting your research, want to narrow down your options, or have a specific question, Noodle can help. Read advice and ask the experts Get free help and advice from a community of experts and friends about every aspect of your education.Search and compare providers Search detailed, unbiased information on more than 700,000 education providers and resources. Noodle aggregates data from the most trusted sources so you can spend less time digging through websites and more time focusing on your future.Organize your search, create lists, share them, and get feedback from the people who matter most to you.
Noodle is an education website helping parents and students make better decisions about learning. Using our interactive search tools, families can find the right preschool, college, tutor, or any other learning resource. In addition, they can read expert-authored articles, ask questions and get answers from some of the leading minds in education, and connect with others in their communities.
As part of this hyper-growth, highly dynamic, super motivated and competitive sales team, Inside Sales Specialists focus on a high volume of outbound calls with intent to set appointments and pitch Noodle advertising solutions with education providers across the country. In this exciting role, you will communicate the value of various product lines by analyzing customers’ needs, re-engaging with customers, and meeting sales quotas on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate is competitive by nature and thrives in sales environments that can promise unlimited earnings to rock-star sales people. You will feel right at home in a fast-paced high-energy environment, and get energized in a highly leveraged commission based sales environment.
If this sounds like you, contact us now about your career at Noodle.
- Quota driven performer with 1-3 years of digital media sales experience
- Must have an understanding with digital media
- Strong and confident phone presence
- A strong work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- High Energy & Integrity
- Positive can-do attitude with the motivation to achieve sales goals
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient use of the Internet
- Experience using a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- On Target Earnings: $70,000 - $85,000 (Uncapped)
- Competitive salary and 401K
- Flexible schedule
- Health (including FSA), dental, and vision plans
- Discounted gym membership at The Sports Center at Chelsea Piers
- Choice of technology (Apple, PC, etc.)
- Kitchen full of food, snacks, Push Cart coffee, seltzer and soda
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Team outings / events
- Summer Fridays