Senior Account Executive
NuORDER empowers B2B eCommerce sites for over 800 vendors & 375,000+ buyers. Dedicated to helping businesses increase their B2B sales since 2011.
NuORDER provides your sales team and your buyers one central place to browse products and catalogs, access up-to-the minute sales and inventory data, and place orders from their computer or our mobile app – 24/7/365.
NuORDER is flexible and scalable, with a rich feature suite to support any business – regardless of whether you’re selling designer jeans, consumer electronics or beauty products.
Learn more about the expanding B2B eCommerce world on our blog: www.B2BeCommerce.com
To schedule a product demo, visit: www.nuorder.com/request-demo
NuORDER is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup leading the way in B2B ecommerce. As the leading B2B platform, NuORDER helps brands run their wholesale businesses in a smarter, faster and more efficient way.
NuORDER is a revolutionary B2B wholesale solution that allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business digitally. Eliminating the need for pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
Raised $15M+ in funding from top tier investors.
- Greycroft Partners (Venmo, Trunk Club, The Huffington Post)
- Upfront Ventures (TrueCar, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Starbucks)
In less than 5 years the company has scaled to working with over 750+ leading brand clients and over 200,000 registered buyers.
Offices in NYC, LA, & London.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join a growing sales team of an early stage startup in the New York City office. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to play a key role in the success of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Provide constant feedback to improve NuORDER technology and wear non-sales hat as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of closing experience in SaaS environment required
- Manage sales-cycle and promote NuORDER solutions, predominantly via web based demos
- Operate in the high-capacity of a monthly cadence and monthly quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline in Salesforce
- Work with the Sales Development / Demand Generation team to establish a strong qualification criteria
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Unlimited PTO
- Matching 401K
- Best in-class health insurance