NuORDER enables B2B eCommerce sites for over 500 vendors & nearly 100,000 buyers. Dedicated to helping businesses increase their B2B sales since 2011.NuORDER provides your sales team and your buyers one central place to browse products and catalogs, access up-to-the minute sales and inventory data, and place orders from their computer or our mobile app – 24/7/365. NuORDER is flexible and scalable, with a rich feature suite to support any business – regardless of if you’re selling designer jeans, consumer electronics, or beauty products.
Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. NuORDER is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual with Account Management experience to provide world-class service and liaise with our growing numbers of brands and retailers. This individual will be responsible for retaining customers and negotiating renewals, understanding health during customer lifecycle, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
- Develop long-term relationships with accounts and key stakeholders.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers. Understand firsthand what they value and need to be successful. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer need.
- Track the development and success of our customers, referencing their goals and knowing how to accurately track against them.
- Accurately capture customer feedback and translate that into product requirements.
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers. Use insight in customer health and activity to successfully achieve renewal goals.
- Be a champion of world-class customer/client service; deliver high quality customer experience at every contact point.
- 4 years relevant experience in Account Management; software, e-commerce, or SaaS a plus.
- Familiarity and / or knowledge of the Fashion industry, brands and wholesale business a bonus, but not necessary.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Good working knowledge of, or, expertise in CRM’s (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.).
- Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
- This is a full-time permanent position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team revolutionizing the fashion industry.
- Locations in the fashion and entertainment capitals of the world: LA, CA and New York, NY.
- Be an integral part of a Company changing the way an entire industry conducts business.