NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform helping brands and retailers grow and win together. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments visually, and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices globally; NuORDER connects more than 2,000 brands and 500,000 retailers. Schedule a demo at www.nuorder.com
NuORDER is a SaaS technology company leading the way in B2B ecommerce. As the leading B2B ecommerce platform, NuORDER’s solution allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business digitally. NuORDER helps brands like Coach, Billabong and Keen Footwear run their wholesale businesses in a smarter, faster and more efficient way.
Eliminating pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers 800+ brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is the future of wholesale.
Highlights Raised $20M+ in funding from top tier investors.
Greycroft Partners (Venmo, Trunk Club, The Huffington Post)
Upfront Ventures (TrueCar, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Starbucks)
In less than 5 years NuORDER has scaled to working with over 800+ leading brand clients and over 200,000 registered buyers who have conducted over $2B+ in wholesale transactions via NuORDER.
Offices in NYC, Los Angeles, & London.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our growing sales team in the New York City office. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to play a key role in the success of a fast growing technology company. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
Self prospect key accounts to schedule discovery & demo calls
Conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs
Run demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs.
Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
Provide constant feedback to improve NuORDER technology and wear non-sales hat as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2.5+ years of closing experience in SaaS environment required
- Manage sales-cycle and promote NuORDER solutions, predominantly via web based demos
- Operate in the high-capacity of a monthly cadence and monthly quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline in Salesforce
- Work with the Sales Development / Demand Generation team to establish a strong qualification criteria
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Base Salary: $55,000 - $72,000
- On Target Earnings: $93,000 - $110,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available