Senior Account Executive
NuORDER has been dedicated to helping businesses increase their B2B sales since 2011 and currently empowers B2B eCommerce sites for over 900 vendors and 400,000 buyers. NuORDER provides sales teams and buyers one central place to browse products and catalogs, access up-to-the minute sales and inventory data, and place orders from their computer or our mobile app – 24/7/365. NuORDER is flexible and scalable, with a rich feature suite to support any business – regardless of whether you’re selling designer jeans, consumer electronics or beauty products. Visit us at NuORDER.com for more information. Learn more about the expanding B2B eCommerce world on our blog: www.B2BeCommerce.com To schedule a product demo, visit: www.nuorder.com/request-demo
NuORDER is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup leading the way in B2B ecommerce. As the leading B2B platform, NuORDER helps brands run their wholesale businesses in a smarter, faster and more efficient way.
NuORDER is a revolutionary B2B wholesale solution that allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business digitally. Eliminating the need for pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
Raised $15M+ in funding from top tier investors.
- Greycroft Partners (Venmo, Trunk Club, The Huffington Post)
- Upfront Ventures (TrueCar, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Starbucks)
In less than 5 years the company has scaled to working with over 750+ leading brand clients and over 200,000 registered buyers.
Offices in NYC, LA, & London.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join a growing sales team of an early stage startup in the New York City office. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to play a key role in the success of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Provide constant feedback to improve NuORDER technology and wear non-sales hat as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of closing experience in SaaS environment required
- Manage sales-cycle and promote NuORDER solutions, predominantly via web based demos
- Operate in the high-capacity of a monthly cadence and monthly quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline in Salesforce
- Work with the Sales Development / Demand Generation team to establish a strong qualification criteria
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career