NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform helping brands and retailers grow and win together. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments visually, and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices globally; NuORDER connects more than 2,000 brands and 500,000 retailers. Schedule a demo at www.nuorder.com
Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. NuORDER is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual with Account Management experience to provide world-class service and liaise with our growing numbers of brands and retailers. This individual will be responsible for retaining customers and negotiating renewals, understanding health during customer lifecycle, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
- Develop long-term relationships with accounts and key stakeholders.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers. Understand firsthand what they value and need to be successful. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer need.
- Track the development and success of our customers, referencing their goals and knowing how to accurately track against them.
- Accurately capture customer feedback and translate that into product requirements.
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers. Use insight in customer health and activity to successfully achieve renewal goals.
- Be a champion of world-class customer/client service; deliver high quality customer experience at every contact point.
- 4 years relevant experience in Account Management; software, e-commerce, or SaaS a plus.
- Familiarity and / or knowledge of the Fashion industry, brands and wholesale business a bonus, but not necessary.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Good working knowledge of, or, expertise in CRM’s (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.).
- Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.