NYC Senior Account Executive - Accessories & Footwear
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform helping brands and retailers grow and win together. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments visually, and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices globally; NuORDER connects more than 2,000 brands and 500,000 retailers. Schedule a demo at www.nuorder.com
Love driving new business? NuORDER is looking for an experienced Account Executive for our Accessories and Footwear vertical with strong relationship building and aggressive “hunting” skills to drive our direct selling efforts. We envision this to be a very entrepreneurial and self-directed role and will play an integral role in building this company.
- Become a subject matter expert on NuORDER’s leading and feature-rich SaaS platform.
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of potential new clients within designated vertical, identifying/prospecting, reaching out and selling to key contacts and decision makers.
- Build relationships with potential clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, attending trade shows and other industry events. NuORDER welcomes new, creative methods of driving sales and revenues!
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle, from initial contact (or qualified leads from Sales Development team) to NuORDER platform demo, proposal, contract negotiation, execution and handover to our Client Services team.
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly / quarterly sales targets and team goals.
- Follow sales process diligently, adhering to NuORDER policies and guidelines.
- Learn the NuORDER platform inside and out, mastering functionality and new product features as they are released.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the competitive space and developments in your designated vertical.
- Work cross-functionally with various NuORDER teams including Marketing/Sales Development, Client Services, Integrations / Product and senior leadership as needed throughout sales cycle.
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years of Sales or Business Development experience in software sales, especially SaaS, and a strong knowledge or direct experience in accessories or footwear is a big plus.
- A consummate sales professional who is articulate and persuasive with polished presentation skills.
- Savvy go-getter, self-motivated and organized with tenacity and drive to pursue prospects, close deals and exceed sales targets.
- Proven experience developing prospective client relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented, startup environment.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to structure high value contracts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google Apps and Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Superior activities and pipeline management skills with experience forecasting against quota
- Work hard, play hard mentality.
- Some light travel may be required, as NuORDER has offices in both fashion capitals of the U.S. - Los Angeles and the New York. Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
- Base Salary: $70,000
- On Target Earnings: $140,000