Enterprise Sales Executive
Nuxeo dramatically improves how content-based applications are built, managed and deployed, making customers more agile, innovative and successful. Nuxeo provides a next generation, enterprise ready platform for building traditional and cutting-edge content oriented applications. Combining a powerful application development environment with SaaS-based tools and a modular architecture, the Nuxeo Platform and Products provide clear business value to some of the most recognizable brands including Verizon, Electronic Arts, Netflix, Sharp, FICO, the U.S. Navy, and Boeing. Nuxeo is headquartered in New York and Paris.
Nuxeo is offering a new generation of content management platform to help organizations build business applications in the mobile, cloud era. Nuxeo is growing fast and is now ramping up its sales operations and capacity. We’re looking for a talented and passionate sales person to lead and grow sales in your territory. We care about customer success and customer service, and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will have, in addition to great sales skills, the aptitude and passion to become a master of the Nuxeo Platform capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages. If you have a proven track-record as a high performing sales executive or manager selling cloud infrastructure soƞware, middleware or big data technologies then we’re definitely interested. If you’re passionate about technology, love highly technical, consultative sales process, and feel inspired by our company and our project, we want to hear from you! We’re mostly based in Brooklyn, NY and Los Gatos, CA. This position is open in both office as well as remotely if you’re willing to commute initially to get to know the team and the global company. Plus, no dreadful salesforce.com... we’re happy users of Pipedrive and Slack! :-)
- Own the sales quota for your territory, contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Build, develop and grow your territory, including qualifying incoming prospects and looking for and expanding in existing accounts.
- Qualify prospects, understand their projects and guide them in the first phase of their selection process, getting the prospect to the demo and trial phase.
- Work in liaison with our solution architects team to direct prototypes, PoCs, answer technical questions and broadly assist prospects in their evaluation phase
- Provide quotes, and do everything to close deals
- Contribute to sales material, customers stories and contribute to demand generation, business development activities.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the market landscape and keep up-to-date knowledge of the competition and broader tech environment
- Work with Marketing, Lead Generation and Product Marketing to improve the overall customer experience and the sales process efficiency. Give useful feedback and to help improve the product, the offering, the pricing model, etc.
- 3-5 years in a sales position selling technology (product or solution) to technical buyers
- Experience in sales to technical teams (developers, architects, product managers, etc.)
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the Nuxeo’s technology and the industry in general
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to assess customer needs, deep empathy for the customer and its needs
- Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in working remotely (we’re global and distributed!), happily and efficiently use Slack, Pipedrive and similar tools
- Understanding of a CRM and how to use it to be efficient and work as a team
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and a drive for well done job!