Chief Revenue Officer
At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created our “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram fans can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews.
Key facts - in a little less than 2 years :
We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - heading towards 100,000 reviews annually We have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 5,000 active creators on the demand side We have built a team of 40 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations We're opening up in new countries soon...
We are looking for a startup minded Chief Revenue Officer with background in selling a technology platform and managing/building a team of A players to help our sales team scale. You will have three primary roles:
- Hiring a team of capable sales people around you
- Managing and tracking the performance of the team
- Setting the high level sales strategy for the company
Ultimately, you will help our sales team get the product in front of new clients and help set vision for continued expansion. You will work with a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry.
- Manage the KPIs of the sales team via the CRM and provide transparency to executive team
- Establish all necessary sales material to give our sales team the tools they need to succeed
- Build a high output sales organization and hire A players
- Manage complex negotiations with large corporate partners and close large deals
- Train and develop staff to be effective in all stages of the sales funnel
- Work closely with the product team to align priorities with opportunity
- 5-10 years of SaaS sales experience with significant track record of management success
- 3+ years of experience running sales, with at least 2 years at a single company
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning teams
- Experience with building traction in a complex market with long standing incumbents
- Bachelor's degree from a top university and a sharp mind for technical details