Senior Sales Executive, Beauty & Fashion
Octoly is the #1 influencer marketplace and campaign management tool, connecting the world's best brands with social media's top influencers and evangelists across beauty, fashion, and fitness industries. Headquartered in Paris with an office in New York City, Octoly partners with brands like Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, and Sephora to leverage our creator network of over 30,000 vetted influencers and photographers to create authentic content and reviews at scale.
At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created the Octoly “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
In a little less than 2 years:
- We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - heading towards 100,000 reviews annually.
- We have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 4,000 active creators on the demand side.
- We have built a team of 40 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.
- Build a strong pipeline of Top Accounts in the Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle industries.
- Pitch and negotiate annual, (potentially) multi-brand deals with all relevant stakeholders.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with your clients.
- Track all your achievements in Salesforce and report to Top Management.
- 3-years in B2B Sales, preferably with a SaaS company.
- Bonus points: previous experience with Beauty or Fashion brands.
- Proven track record of over-achieving ambitious revenue targets.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Native or 100% fluent in English, bonus points for other European languages.