Business Development Representative
Oden Technologies is a manufacturing analytics company that combines wireless industrial IoT and proprietary cloud-based analytics into one simple platform for manufacturers to monitor and optimize production in real time, from any device.
The Oden data acquisition and analytics platform enables factories to quickly and easily digitize production and eliminate waste with clear data and actionable insights.
Our mission is to empower manufacturers to continuously improve and foster a culture of transparency with their most underutilized asset: data.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our organization and help redefine the way the manufacturing world works. We’re a young technology company experiencing rapid growth. In order to continue and accelerate that rapid growth, we’re looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll be responsible for finding the best new growth opportunities for industrial IoT and analytics. You'll be the first point of contact for new and growing users interested in factory efficiency, and will develop key skills to effectively prioritize inbound leads, head up outbound campaigns, and establish business cases for new areas for growth. You'll be one of the founding members of this team and will get to work side-by-side with senior leadership to create and execute Oden’s sales development strategy, in order to capitalize on the tremendous growth opportunities for industrial intelligence and IoT. If you're hungry, analytical, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you.
- Owning the sales process from potential lead to SQL
- Executing 50+ emails/phone calls a day to prospective companies
- Achieving quarterly MQL and SQL quotas and developing future targets
- Qualifying inbound leads
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts
- Developing tools and strategies for systematic growth in market penetration
- Representing Oden at industry trade shows and conferences
- Evangelizing Oden’s vision for Industry 4.0 and the progression of technological adoption in the manufacturing sector
- Developing and executing strategies to take market share from Oden’s competitors
- Passion and acumen for B2B and SaaS sales
- Track record of exceeding aggressive lead targets
- Understanding of the enterprise and how to navigate large organizations to successfully reach relevant stakeholders, promoters, and buyers
- Persistence, integrity, and a constant attention to a market’s needs
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized, independent worker
- Experience with CRM system is an asset