Account Executive (old)
Oden Technologies is a manufacturing analytics company that combines wireless industrial IoT and proprietary cloud-based analytics into one simple platform for manufacturers to monitor and optimize production in real time, from any device.The Oden data acquisition and analytics platform enables factories to quickly and easily digitize production and eliminate waste with clear data and actionable insights.Our mission is to empower manufacturers to continuously improve and foster a culture of transparency with their most underutilized asset: data.
As an Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way the manufacturing world works. We’re a young technology company experiencing rapid growth. In order to continue and accelerate that rapid growth, we’re looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll handle the sales process from marketing qualified to closed won, and close deals with managers of engineering and executives of medium and large-sized industrial corporations. This individual puts the best interests of the clients first and is excited to work for one of the most innovative tech companies in IoT, Industry 4.0, and Big Data Analytics. You’ll work closely with Oden’s dedicated lead generation team, who books meetings on behalf of the Account Executive.
You'll also be one of the founding members of this team and will get to work side-by-side with senior leadership to develop overall go-to-market strategies and playbooks.
- Owning the entire sales funnel from marketing qualified to closed won
- Achieving quarterly deal and ARR quotas and developing future targets
- Qualifying inbound leads
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts
- Representing Oden at industry trade shows and conferences
- Evangelizing Oden’s vision for Industry 4.0 and the progression of technological adoption in the manufacturing sector
- Developing and executing strategies to take market share from Oden’s competitors
- Attention to detail, tracking all sales activities and taking in depth notes for distribution to the marketing team.
- 3+ years of sales expertise in B2B SaaS
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive quota/revenue targets
- Understanding of the enterprise sales process and how to navigate large organizations to successfully sell high-value solutions to committees and cross-functional groups
- Courtesy, integrity, and a constant attention to the client’s best interests
- Ability to develop lasting business relationships with C-level decision makers
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized, independent worker
- Experience with CRM system is an asset.